Bluemoms Schulen und Workshops
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Bluemoms Schulen und Workshops

Hier findest du Schulen und Workshops für PI, PSP und Gif Animator

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Grace - OE

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

Grace - OE Empty
BeitragThema: Grace - OE   Grace - OE Icon_minitimeMo 18 Jan 2016 - 23:31

Online-Erlaubnis

Render by Grace

Fertiger Credit zum Downloaden:

Grace - OE 14tpiis

Grace - OE 59wz7d

Erlaubnis / Permission:

Grace’s TLC Design Poser Tube rules (2009)

All my Poser tubes have been made by me thanks to the very talented artists who created those beautiful character for use in Poser. Each graphic is the sole property of the original artist to whom the © copyright belongs and must not be placed in a collection or offered for sale. I am only the person who made a tube of the character so I do not claim the copyright for myself. My tubes are only for personal use. Do NOT offer my tubes for sale or place my tubes on any website and DO NOT altering my tubes in a misted tube. You may only use my tubes in a Tutorial AFTER I gave you my personal authorization (you only have to ask me - that's all), and when I give you my authorization- provide my tube only with the total filename, watermark and proper credits intact!

Do not claim my tubes as your own. I will report al abuse of these rules!

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Nach oben Nach unten

Grace - OE
Seite 1 von 1