Bluemoms Schulen und Workshops
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Bluemoms Schulen und Workshops

Hier findest du Schulen und Workshops für PI, PSP und Gif Animator

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Sky’s the Limit Scraps - OE

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

Sky’s the Limit Scraps - OE  Empty
BeitragThema: Sky’s the Limit Scraps - OE    Sky’s the Limit Scraps - OE  Icon_minitimeFr 29 Jan 2016 - 23:40

Online-Erlaubnis

©Sky’s the Limit Scraps

Fertiger Credit zum Downloaden:

Sky’s the Limit Scraps - OE  Jv2o9c

Sky’s the Limit Scraps - OE  2n8zug

Erlaubnis / Permission:

My “Terms of Use” are as follows:

1. Personal use only, please. Feel free to create layouts, tutorials, blog decor, signature tags, & anything else your creative mind dreams of with my kits.

2. For tutorials and blog décor, please credit Sky’s the Limit Scraps and link to my blog: http://skysthelimitscraps.blogspot.com/

3. When posting layouts in galleries and/or submitting for publication, please credit Sky’s the Limit Scraps.

4. You may resize and recolor the pieces of the kit as needed for your design.

5. Please do not claim my work as your own.

6. Do not share my kits through direct download links. Send people to my blog to download.

If you have any questions please contact me at sky.darling@gmail.com

I would love to see any of your creations using my kits. I would like to create a gallery, so please send me any of the beautiful layouts you come up with.

If using my kit in a tutorial, please send me a link and I will post a link to your site on my blog so others can give it a try

Thank you, and most of all… Enjoy!

Sky

Special thank you to the following:

Charlie's Digiscraps
Creative Art Design
Delicious Scraps
Gunhild Storeide
KimB Designs

And an extra special thank you to Andre Bogaert and Randolph Femmer for generously allowing me to use their photographs for the scenic papers in this kit.
Nach oben Nach unten

Sky’s the Limit Scraps - OE
Seite 1 von 1