Bluemoms Schulen und Workshops
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Bluemoms Schulen und Workshops

Hier findest du Schulen und Workshops für PI, PSP und Gif Animator

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Chelle - Teddy Bear Lane - OE

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

Chelle - Teddy Bear Lane - OE Empty
BeitragThema: Chelle - Teddy Bear Lane - OE   Chelle - Teddy Bear Lane - OE Icon_minitimeDo 14 Jan 2016 - 23:39

Online-Erlaubnis

© Chelle - Teddy Bear Lane

Fertiger Credit zum Downloaden:

Chelle - Teddy Bear Lane - OE 2mbsq8

Chelle - Teddy Bear Lane - OE X2835x

Erlaubnis / Permission:

Thank you for reading these!

If you are still unsure of the terms or I haven't covered your question after reading this, please e-mail me at chelle_ann@yahoo.com before downloading.

Terms Of Use:

* These tubes are free for Personal Sites ONLY! A site is personal when it DOES NOT sell or advertise any kind of product or service.

* If you are a Web Site Designer that sells there creations, you are considered a Commercial Site and are NOT allowed to use my tubes.

* I do not consider School or Daycare sites Commercial if the sole purpose of the site is to provide information for parents or teachers. If the sole purpose is to advertise the School or Daycare, it is than considered Commercial.

* If you have a site that offers a membership to your site, contact me before you use any of my tubes. I am a very giving person and I might just require a free membership to your site. Just call it a trade for services.
Nach oben Nach unten

Chelle - Teddy Bear Lane - OE
Seite 1 von 1